6 december 2021
Aroundtown SA is looking for an Architect for its office based in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Qualities and skills
The applicant should:
· Completed master’s in Architecture or Construction Engineering
· Good understanding of Dutch building regulations.
· Experienced with the municipalities and building permit process
· Good knowledge of Revit and BIM.
· Excellent coordination and communication skills.
· Very good command of the Dutch language [mother tongue];
· be able to navigate into complex projects, with different stakeholders and technical constraints
· have knowledge of construction techniques and detailing skills
· Should have In-depth knowledge of materials, costs, techniques, and innovations related to architecture and design.
· Sustainability approach in construction is a plus
· be able to understand design brief and translate them into plans, elevations, perspectives, 3D images
· efficient in fast paced environment
· be creative, multitasking
· Team player, proactive attitude and problem-solving skills are a must
· Autonomy, rigor, organization
· In possession of a driver's license.
AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe CS and MS Office is a must, Revit is a plus
Education and experience:
· have a degree or a foreign equivalent in Architecture or Construction engineering
· Only candidates with an EU permit, preferably living in the Netherlands will be considered for this role
· your application should include; CV, portfolio of your best works, motivation letter
What we offer:
A nice, young and dynamic working environment
25 Days paid holiday