We are looking for an intern to join our PR/communications team, which currently consists of a PR Officer and a Graphic designer.
To be a successful PR/Communications Intern, you shall have a keen visual and graphic eye and dare to think outside the box. In the meanwhile, you shall have a genuine passion for architecture, design, and culture as well as a real interest in (social) media. Ultimately, you should be able to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, while constantly looking for ways to boost the company brand.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter and writing samples via our online application system. The recruitment process will start spontaneously and you will be invited for an interview if you are further selected.
The selected candidate will be expected to start in our Rotterdam office as per this September.
Your role will be supporting the PR team in the areas of public relations and communications. You will also have the chance to work closely with staff from other departments to determine their PR needs.
- Producing engaging, eye catching content for social media channels, website, newsletters
- Maintaining social media channels and website
- Researching publications, exhibitions, presentations, events, and lectures
- Monitoring media and press clippings in print and online
- Supporting press archives and contact databases
- Answering press requests and other enquiries
- Producing presentations and press packs
- Performing ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Currently completing your degree in journalism, marketing, communication, advertising, branding or similar
- Professional proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Good research and analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with digital communication tools like CMS, Mailchimp, and social media monitoring tools is a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics and SEO is a bonus
- Affinity in design and architecture is important
- Advanced working proficiency in English and/or Dutch is a must; working proficiency in another language, such as Chinese, German and Norweigian, will be a plus
- Proactive and can work both on individual tasks and within a team
- Flexible and able to prioritize and multitask in an international working environment
- Available for 3 - 5 days per week for continuous 5 - 6 months
- Working eligibility in the Netherlands is preferred