KAAN Architecten is a
Rotterdam based architectural firm operating in a global context with offices
in Rotterdam and São Paulo, merging practical and academic expertise within the
fields of architecture, urbanism and research on the built environment. The
studio consists of an international team of architects, landscape architects,
urban planners, engineers and graphic designers.
For its office in Rotterdam (Netherlands), KAAN Architecten is looking for
an experienced BIM-specialist (M/F) with good detailing and communication skills,
to coordinate the BIM standard within the office and provide day-to-day support
with documenting and modelling. In addition, you
ensure that employees receive the right training and you can be deployed to
implement and coordinate the BIM process for on a range of
medium to large scale projects.
- provide support to project teams in creating and developing accurate 3D
- explore and develop workflows between BIM and other 2D / 3D software
- contribute to the development and improvement of BIM “in-house” templates and protocols
- maintain BIM model content to meet project requirements
- provide internal Revit trainings for beginners
Requirements and qualifications:
- completed professional degree in architecture
- minimum of two years related experience
- in possession of a valid permit and work visa
- strong conceptual and design skills
- flexible and a pro-active attitude
- being able to work well within a team and give
support to colleagues on BIM related issues.
- fluent in English, spoken and written. Dutch is a plus
Deadline for applications: 1st August 2019
The position will be awarded for 40 hours per week. The salary
will depend on the proven professional experience according to the Dutch CAO.
apply please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to
email@example.com, with ‘BIM-specialist’ as the subject of your email
and a maximum size of 5 MB.
Only applicants (M/F) who fulfill the above requirements
will be notified by us.