Jaren ervaring 2 tot 5 jaar
Aantal uren p.w. 32-40 uur p/w
Beschikbaar per 1 december 2016
geplaatst op 24 november 2016
KCAP is looking for a Visualiser
KCAP Architects&Planners is an internationally operating design firm specialized in architecture and urbanism. We are working with an international staff of around 85 employees in our offices in Rotterdam, Zürich and Shanghai.
Currently the office is involved in a variety of projects in Europe and Asia on scales ranging from urban to architectural design.
We are currently seeking reinforcement of our team of visualisers.
- Have expert skills and knowledge in 3D-modeling, rendering and imaging with 3DS Max and Photoshop. Profound knowledge of either AutoCad, Vectorworks or Sketchup is required, all 3 is preferred. Itoo forrest pack and Itoo Rialclone as well as Corona render is a benefit.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in renown design firms as a visualiser.
- Have exceptional spatial insight in both building volumes and open spaces and know how these can be visualized in the best possible way.
- Have a profound interest in -and affinity with- urban environments, landscapes, architecture and materials.
- Have the ability to develop a strong and distinguished graphic language.
- Be a team player who can work efficiently under pressure.
- Be fluent in English an preferably in Dutch.
Candidates can send us an application by using our application form, which you can find on our website www.kcap.eu
, containing a motivation letter, CV and a short portfolio (format PDF, no more than 10 pages A4).
** Please do not react if you do not comply with the requirements of this vacancy **